Date30th April 2018
Venue:Parsian Esteghlal International Hotel
Supported BySteelMint Events
Why this Conference? / چرا این کنفرانس؟
Iran is a very promising market for steel industry. Iran has enjoyed strong and sustained growth to become the largest steel producer in the Middle East region. Iran produced 21.25 MnT of crude steel in CY’17, according to world steel association.Key objectives of this conference are to explore opportunities in field of technology, raw material and steel in the country. This conference will be focused on trade of raw material and steel products, technological innovation that Iran needs.To understand technological innovation required by steel mills in the country.
- To Understand Pellet-to-steel production chain in MENA.
- To Understand Water conservation technology in steel production chain.
- To Know the achievements of MENA steelmakers in 2017 and their outlook for 2018.
- To Understand opportunities to invest in pellet and DRI expansion projects.
- To understand the effects of a trade war on steel market in MENA.
- To explore opportunities for export of semi finished and finished steel
- To explore opportunities for export of DRI from the country
- To understand current government policies and its impact on domestic demand, production and exports
What makes Iran an interesting story? / چه چیزی باعث می شود ایران یک داستان جالب باشد؟
- Access to low-cost energy in the form of natural gas and electricity
- Fairly low-cost iron ore mines
- Convenient locations for exports
- Attractive capacity expansions via direct-reduced iron and electric arc furnace methods
- Government support for the industry
- Iran is set to be Major Exporter of Semi Finished and Finished Product as steel producers set an export target of 15 MnT by 2022 and 8 MnT in 2018
- Iran is likely to become the largest DRI producer and exporter in near future
Conference Organizer / برگزار کننده کنفرانس
This conference is organized by Mr Kevyan Tehrani and supported by SteelMint group, India. He is the Managing Director of Jame Tejarat Company (JTC) and has been exporting Iron ore to different countries for last many years. He is Board of Director of Steel Price.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Fee / هزینه کمک هزینه و نمایشگاه
|15 minutes speech|
|Play-backing the company’s clip in the conference hall|
|Allocating exhibiting booth|
|Printing the company’s logo and name on the cover of the conference book|
|Presenting the company’s name and logo on the all the pages of conference book|
|Number of exclusive pages in the conference book|
|Placing the company’s flag on the stage|
|Presenting the company’s name and logo exclusively on the screen|
|Placing the company’s brochure in participants packages|
|On the stage (Exclusive)|
|On the stage|
|On the stage|
Type A: 5000 USD
Type B: 4000 USD
Type C: 3000 USD
The registration fee is 800$ per participants: advertising fee in the conference book is 300$ per page.